May 31, 2010

Friend for just one day

Sometimes we meet people in a random place at a random time and we feel a certain connection that makes us feel good, it's like they're good people, or maybe people we are meant to meet.. too bad most of the time it's only a day with these people and then we never see them again but their memories last forever...

I met 4 people for only few hours and i can't forget them, and still hope to talk to them again..

-the first guy was in a store, and we started talking and then before we knew it we were getting into deep conversations and personal issues, and we were on the same page..it was a really nice meeting, and we talked for a couple of hours just standing there in the store! and at the end we just said goodbye, and I never saw him again..

-the second was a guy I met in church.. there was a lot of people and we were sitting next to each other, so we started talking and we were so compatible and the conversation was great.. but also we said goodbye at the end and I never saw him again..

-the third guy was a guy I met on the election day, we spent the day together talking, stressing, worrying, joking, having fun... and I know I will never see him again..

-the fourth was a guy i met in an amusement park, my sister and me met these two guys there and the four of us spent the whole day together jumping and playing and having fun. but in the end we said goodbye too and we never met again..
So I think this is life.. we meet random people to help us go through certain days, but I believe in destiny and if we're supposed to meet them again I think we will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment