Mar 5, 2010

Friendship between opposite sex?

Do you believe in friendship between opposite sex? Is it possible for a girl to speak to a guy for the only reason of pure friendship and nothing else? Or will one of them eventually fall in love with the other??...


I don't know if I believe in close friendship, I don't think it's possible to tell your secrets and open your heart to someone from the opposite sex... Guys don't show real interest in a girl except if they like her and think of her as a potential girlfriend, why else would a guy put up with the craziness of us ladies and our nervous breakdowns over a word we heard or a situation we had??

And from other side, a girl who found a guy that listens to her problems and helps her and trusts her and tells her his secrets is certain to fall in love with him after a while! So I think that simple friendship is possible and most likely to happen because we humans are sociable species and need the company of others despite their gender. But close extreme friendship that involves discussing problems and spending lots of time chatting alone in private is impossible, or ends up in a love relationship at the end, or a broken heart to one of them...



I'm thinking about this cause I have a new guy friend and today we spent more than 4 hours speaking and I opened my heart to him, which is a thing I haven't done since 2 years ago when I was heartbroken by a "guy friend", and I'm really scared that I hurt or get hurt this time..But it's so nice to have someone who understands you, and girl friends are good, but not as great as guy friends because you know us girls ;) there's always this sort of jealousy between girls and selfishness.. So nchalla 5er :)

No comments:

Post a Comment