Jan 17, 2010

Annoying sounds :O

I HATE ANNOYING SOUNDS!!! :@
 I really really really hate annoying sounds!:S I can't stand the sound of someone chewing food when i'm not eating, or the annoying voice of chewing gum like a bitch! What about the sound of sipping liquids slowly, especially when it's in public. Picture this, you're paying a visit to your uncle and voila: the coffee is served, he starts sipping with the most annoying voice you could ever hear! And the worst part is that you have to focus on what he's saying and not show how much you are truly annoyed!

And the other annoying sounds are the repeated sounds, like dropping water blup... blup... blup... AAAAHHH I just go crazy! or the sound of the telephone ringing and no one's answering!
Also it's so annoying when you are trying to watch a really sad movie and someone next to you is always bitching about lame things in the movie, like why is he wearing blue? why is it at night? why can't they turn the lights on?!!! OMG just shut up! I'm trying to focus on the damn movie! So you end up getting so annoyed that you just leave the movie and go do something else...


I wish people could realize sometimes how annoying they are! But nooo you have to consider their damn feelings!!AAAHHH I hate that!

No comments:

Post a Comment