Sep 1, 2009

Stupid in front of a hot guy?!

The funniest thing happened to me today, i went to visit my aunt in the hospital and there was the hottest guy i've seen!!He works as cashier and i just felt like i need to talk to him and look into his eyes.So without thinking,I just head up to him and said hello,he looked right in my eyes and with an angelic sweet smile he replied hello. I was flying over the clouds and felt so good until he said: "how can I help you?"!! well i had nothing to reply because actually i had nothing to pay for!I was just going to visit!!So there i was standing so quiet in front of him, then i asked: "where's the cafeteria?" he laughed and said:"it's right next to you!" so to save the situation i asked:"is it where they sell food?" !!! That was the most STUPID question i could ask!! but thats all i came up with! he simply nodded his head in the cutest way possible and smiled again :)
Althought i sounded so stupid, i felt good to talk to him and look into his sweet eyes :) plus i had fun!
So I guess you could have fun by sounding stupid in front of a hot guy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment